Lost, Missing, Gone???

 

It's been way too long.  Apparently I have to re-learn blogger as well as my laptop, which I hardly ever use!   Holy moosepoops, I can't even drag and drop a photo!!  

Livy and I have been walking at our favorite place...the "res", as I call it while we're getting ready to hit the road.  Our favorite place is surrounded by 563 acres of thick woods, although I must admit, we do not explore because of the terrain.

Over the years, we've met soooooo many people...nice people...good people...good, honest, hard working people...if you know what I mean.

seeing, saying and sharing...

Lost, Missing, Gone?

So if anyone can hear me or see me, please let me know!!  All I wanted to do was see who's left out there....


 

Comments

I see you but am not posting or blogin right now after 16 months of being caregiver for my husband Bob who hasn't walked since March 28th 2025 . I am trying to talk because I can't type and it's not working very good I'm told by other blog friends that blogger is having hiccups right now and that sunblock show and some do not right now i'm wearing a brace on my arm because I have tennis elbow home devices trying to keep my sanity

Popular Posts