Bah-Humbug...For The Birds!!

Struggling with just what to get the Pres for Christmas, I continued to ask him if there was anything that he needed and or wanted.  His answer was always the same, Hon we are at the point in our lives where I buy what I want and what I need when I want too.  So NO, I can't think of a thing.  

ME:  Bah-Humbug...this is for the birds!  Now what?  He doesn't need a wallet.  He doesn't need new jeans.  He doesn't need anything for his truck.  He doesn't need any new tools.  He doesn't need new boots.  He doesn't need sneaks.  So.....

I thought and thought and thought some more.

Whether at home, on the road or at the store.

Nothing came to mind until it hit me like bricks

He needs a new pillow I said I swear, no tricks!

The ones he has are as old and the hills 

They were bought way back when...with our hard earned bills!

I searched and searched and searched some more

Finally, there it was in front of me at the store!

I hid it, then wrapped it, when he wasn't home

Gosh he'll be happy like a dog with it's bone.

Then in he walked carrying stuff from the store 

Seriously almost Christmas...just three days before!!

Hon look what I bought myself today

Do YOU need a new pillow, oh by the way????

  seeing, saying, sharing...

Bah-Humbug...For The Birds!!

Wild Bird Wednesday 

Comments

Happens most times when you think you have a great solution, JP, so now you will both have a new pillow. Sending best wishes to you and the Pres for a Merry Christmas and better 2022.
I'm so sorry, but that's kinda funny now. Hope you both enjoy your new pillows. Merry Christmas
Ann said…
OMG, no way. Someone needs to slap that man...lol
Ginny Hartzler said…
Seriously, he bought YOU a pillow as well?? You are sure both of the same mind. One idea is treats and things he likes to snack on. Phil loves different trail mixes and candy, so the family usually gets him a basket of differet kinds.

Popular Posts