This Year


Since I've had quite a bit of "indoor time" (thanks to Mother Nature and a few extraneous things), I've had time to think.

I've decided that this year...no matter what...I am going to witness in person (not on the internet) my favorite raptors fish.

Here it is February and while the Osprey will be returning to their nests around the middle of March, I've been trying to focus on just where this newly discovered pair fish.

Hoping that these are good signs, I've spotted the male and then the pair fairly regularly at two spots on the river.  Now, of course, I just have to figure out how to get a little closer.

As for the Osprey...thanks to a little networking, a fisherman told me about a pond where he always sees Osprey fish in the Spring.  I've added it to my locations and my TTD list!

You know, COVID or not, sometimes being social pays off.

seeing, saying, sharing...

Natures Notes 2 

Comments

Ann said…
Sounds like a good adventure. I hope you are able to find them at just the right time
Debbie said…
lots of indoor time here too...good goal to set for yourself!!
Rambling Woods said…
Good to have connections.....Michelle

Popular Posts