So Mom?

What are you doing, Mom?

ME:  Katniss, Mommy's on the laptop.  You can't sit in my lap right now.

But Mom, I'll really tired.  It's time for me to take my all-day nap.

ME:  Well, Kat, you can sit there and wait, but Mommy's going to be a while.

Well, okay.  I'll just sit here and wait until your lap is free.  Did I ever tell you that I hate that laptop?  I remember the time that I walked across the keyboard and it got locked up.  You had to take it to the "Computer Guy."

Hey Mom. I'm really getting tired watching your fingers move around that keyboard that I am not allowed to step on.

You mean you're finally done?  AWESOME!  Now put that darn thing away and put my favorite soft, fluffy blanket on your lap, so I can take my nap.

Hey, Mom, before I fall asleep, will you rub my feet?

Thanks, Mom...do my chin too, okay?

ME:  Katniss, put your bum-bum down and nap.

NOTE:  thank you for sending me this kitten 3 1/2 years ago...she now runs the show.

 

 

seeing, saying, sharing...

So Mom?

Brian's Thankful Thursday 

Thankful Thursday 

 


Comments

Ginny Hartzler said…
And she is beautiful, too! Sweet dreams, pretty girl.
Such a sweetie, a very happy sweetie!
Ann said…
She is such a pretty girl. Look how patiently she waited for you to get done :)
Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Sandee said…
Awww, what a wonderful conversation. Made me smile.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥
Catscue Cat Mom said…
What a precious and beautiful kitty!
Pets can add so much joy in our lives and yours has certainly done that, JP.

Popular Posts