Kitchen Crud

Deciding a while ago to get a fresh coat of paint on the interior of the house, the Pres and I are in the process of getting estimates.  Since we're waiting for the last estimate to come in, I told the Pres that I was going to start taking things off the walls, clean them up and store them until the job is done.  

Well, first thing I have to tell you is that I was ashamed to find the dust and kitchen crud located between the top of the kitchen cabinets and the ceiling!  Holy moosepoops...it was disgusting!  The dust was one thing but the "crud" was humiliating!!

While cleaning up there, I found what remained of my old pack of cigarettes.  I stopped smoking in 1989 on November 14th.  Attending a mass hypnosis seminar, I remember it clearly, although I literally misplaced 30 minutes of my life of which I have no recollection.  No, I have not smoked since, so yes, it worked!



seeing, saying, sharing...

Kitchen Crud

Thankful Thursday

Comments

Ann said…
Oh wow, that's some find. Those would be some seriously stale cigarettes now. Good for you staying smoke free. I quit April 30 2013.
Isn't it amazing how high a moose can poop?!?!

Popular Posts