Beauty and The Beast

That morning getting to the river in time for first light was VERY rewarding.

I didn't even get out of my car because of so much activity.  (The photos were all taken with the windows closed because I was afraid I'd disturb the inhabitants...LOL!)

First it was the small flock of Jakes making their way through the now reduced snow and across the icy ground. 



While they were still foraging on the exposed dried grass, the Swans entered the picture...literally.  A pair of real beauties which paddled down river then back up, stopping to eat occasionally.  


Beauty & the Beast

The Beauties

seeing, saying, sharing...

Beauty and the Beast


Comments

Ginny Hartzler said…
Wonderful photos! My favorite is the fourth one. The turkey is in the foreground, but in shadow. So the swans behind him are really highlighted!
What a treat that had to be!!

Popular Posts