Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow??

Taken a few days ago BEFORE the snowstorm, I'm wondering what it will look like when I return.  It's been snowing here since around midnight last night (01/28/22).  Today (01/29/22) I shoveled the front walk and our two decks at 7 am this morning while the Pres was sleeping.  When he got up, I had bacon, pancakes and over easy fried eggs in the works so he could fill up before he went out to plow the shared road and the three driveways (ours and the two neighbors).

It is 2:43 pm and it is still snowing.  The northeasterly wind is literally blowing the snow sideways.  We haven't lost power nor have any trees fallen that we know of.  I really wanted to go out with my snowshoes but once dressed (and it wasn't easy squeezing into my insulated ski pants), I realized that if I fell down I might not be able to get back up...LOL!!  My wise-a_ _ daughter told me to just roll...LOL!!

Anyway, I took off the ski pants and wool socks and made a nice cup of tea.

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow??

Black and White Weekend 

Comments

Dragonstar said…
Daughters can always be relied on for good (?) advice! I'm glad we don't have to cope with this kind of weather here.
Rock and Roll fur sure! That's way too much snow!!!
Ann said…
LOL, wise-a__ daughters are wonderful aren't they? Sounds like something my daughter would say

Popular Posts