Yes, It's True

My oldest granddaughter turned 21 this month.  TWENTY ONE!  An amazing young lady, now in her fourth year of college, she once performed in a talent show.  Her tiny frame belting out one of my favorite songs, I sat in the audience with goosebumps running up and down my spine as she sang Bon Jovi's Wanted:  Dead or Alive.  The audience jumped in for the chorus.  She was amazing!

Her name is Rhia.  She gave me this ceramic bowl that she made in a ceramic's class she took with her Mom when she was four years old...yep, FOUR.  I've had it on my kitchen counter ever since both in VA and back here in CT.

seeing, saying, sharing...

Yes, It's True

Weekend Reflections 

Comments

Ann said…
Time sure does fly.
How cool, we'd love to hear her sing.
James said…
Great reflection and great story!

"Do people get nervous when you take their photo or do they not realize it's being done?." Both. I try to be stealthy but sometimes I get caught. Some people get excited and want more pictures taken, others are indifferent and some get extremely angry and aggressive. Thankfully most people don't realize their picture was taken. :-)

Popular Posts