Twiggy

Just a few days ago, this little guy appeared at the feeders.  (Is that a reflection of a bird on the feeder??? Am I losing it???  But this post isn't about reflections...!!

A few days later as the wind caused temps to drop below zero, I had to see if I could get a few shots of this cutie...taken through the kitchen window, no less!!   He's sunning and "fluffing".....to keep warm.


Regardless of where I stood at the window, I could not, for the life of me, get a clear shot of his face.  In every shot there's a twig, so I aptly named him, Twiggy.


 seeing, saying, sharing...

Twiggy

Wild Bird Wednesday 

The Bird D'Pot 


Comments

Ginny Hartzler said…
I see him, he's a squirrel! And this little cutie looks like a House Finch.
Ann said…
LOL, Twiggy is a perfect name.
I miss seeing these little birds as they were frequent visitors at the feeders at our VA home years ago. I see that Ginny has ID'd your visitor as a finch (male).
Breathtaking said…
Hello,:=) He is such a handsome little bird, and the twig, nor your photographic prowess does not detract from these beautiful images. A lovely visitor.

Popular Posts