Mine

One of my Christmas gifts was this pair of Converse sneakers.  When it was time to put away our gifts in preparation for Christmas takedown, I placed the sneaks and box on my bed.

Sure enough, when I later went into my bedroom, there SHE was.

Apparently, not only were the sneakers a perfect fit for me, the box was a purrr..fect fit for Katniss.  Personally, I thought the box was a little small for her because she couldn't even get her butt in it!  Yet she wanted to lay there.  I also should add...the throw on my bed belongs to her too.

seeing, saying, sharing...

Mine

Saturday Critters

Comments

Ann said…
That's funny. Cats do love boxes. At least she chose the box and not the shoes to try and sit in.
Ginny Hartzler said…
A gift for each of you! Maybe put something soft in the bottom and put the box in one of her favorite places?
Shoe boxes are just the best!
eileeninmd said…
Hello,

Katniss does look a little bigger than the box, she needs a bigger box. Cute photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and a great new week! PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.
I good box to lounge in! heehee!

Popular Posts