Meant To Be

Taking the mixer out of the cupboard and placing it on the board, I began salivating just thinking about the gingerbread I was going to bake.   I LOVE gingerbread and haven't had it in years!  Thanks to a recent post from Nana Diana Takes A Break I printed off her recipe and decided that it was meant to be.
 
I just couldn't stop thinking about it...that moist, molasses-gingery taste took over my senses and the next thing I knew I was up in the kitchen getting out all the ingredients.  Of course, as she said, serve warm and top with whip cream but quite honestly, it's just yummy without it!
 
 seeing, saying, sharing...
Meant To Be
 
 
 
 
 

 


Comments

That really is some most excellent yum, we can almost smell it baking! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Ann said…
I read gingerbread and immediately thought of Diana before I even read her name.
Michelle said…
This sounds wonderful! Thank you for linking up!

Popular Posts