The Hot Date

When I got home from the Club and walking along the river I waited patiently for the Pres to get up.

ME:  Guess what you're doing tonight?

HIM:  What?

ME:  You're taking me to see some Christmas lights!  Justin told me about this place and said it was great!

HIM:  Oh, OK.

As you can see, we went, although the Pres didn't want to get out and walk.  We did a "drive-by" instead, as he put it.  "It's too cold to get out and walk."

And that, my friends, was our "hot date"...thanks to the heater in the truck!! 

And a special thanks to my friend, Justin for recommending them!!




 seeing, saying, sharing...

The Hot Date

Our World Tuesday 

Image-In-Ing 

Comments

Ginny Hartzler said…
Wow, is this all one place? I am posting a house with many decorations in front tonight, but you have me BEAT!!! This is amazing! It must have taken them weeks to get them all up.
NCSue said…
So cool! What festive scenes you've captured.
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-blacksmiths-shop.html
WOW, those look beautiful!
Such pretty lights! The house looks amazing surrounded by all those trees.
Ann said…
Wow, those are awesome. I keep hearing about a place around here that does a huge light display every year. I've always wanted to check it out but never end up going.
Debbie said…
oh wow!!! that is right up my ally, i LOVE christmas lights. we haven't gone yet but we will be soon!! i will share pictures on my blog!!
Fun60 said…
Great place to visit. It all looks so festive. I've no idea how people manage to decorate their houses like that. It takes me all my time to get the Christmas tree up and decorated.
Holy ......!! That's a bunch of lights! Somebody has been working for months.

Popular Posts