Pancakes Please

Ever since Katniss was a kitten, she has always been "interested" in whatever I'm eating.  It's as of she needs to approve what I'm about to eat.  She follows me around and HAS to sniff my food.

Finding a spot near me, she gets close enough so as I take a forkful/spoonful, she extends her front paw toward me as if to say, "hey, I'll take a whiff of that."  Of course, I always oblige her.  She never touches the food...just a big sniff.  Then if it appeals to her, out comes that paw again as if to say, "run that by me one more time, Mom."

seeing,saying, sharing...

Pancakes Please

 Brian's Thankful Thursday

Comments

MadSnapper said…
so precious, Beau gets a taste not a whiff. he loves pancakes
Ann said…
How cute. I love the little quirks they have. I had a cat who loved popcorn. He always wanted some when we had a bowl. If you didn't feed him fast enough he would gently put his paw in the bowl and pull out one piece of popcorn.
Ginny Hartzler said…
Oh my gosh, what a precious picture! She is so polite, obedient, patient, and awesome!!! And well behaved!
That's so cute. Nobody here likes human food, well, except for a lick of butter every once in a while.
Sandee said…
You got to make sure whatever mom is eating is approved by you. You're most cute.

I hope you had a fabulous Thankful Thursday.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥
Hey, thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop! More pancakes please.

Popular Posts