Cooped Up (cont.)

The garage repairman cometh!  YAY!!!  

Although it took the Pres a while to "get the right guy", after sitting and spinning his wheels for what seemed forever, I finally heard him call someone.  He was calling the young man who built our house...the handsome young man that I refer to as "OS" (Other Son).  Oh Don't worry, with he and I it's a two way street.  He calls me "OM" (Other Mother).

Remember I told you that once the Pres got the name of the garage door installer, he called them right away and scheduled an appointment.  However (there goes THAT word again), the man told the Pres that being that our garage door is 15' wide, they may not have the tension spring in stock and ordering it could take weeks!

It didn't...THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  The repairman showed up around 4:15 pm the following week and was done in less than 30 minutes.  My car and I would be FREE by the end of the day and ready to hit the road the next morning!!  I was once again FREE!! 

So today I'm thankful for the Pres, OS, the repairman and my car (which oddly enough isn't home today...it's in the "big boy"garage for it's 60k mile check-up...WOOT! WOOT!

seeing, saying, sharing...

Cooped Up (cont.)

Thankful Thursday 

Comments

We understand, those springs sure can lock you in when they break...at the least convenient time!
Ann said…
I imagine having the car held hostage in the garage only made you want to go somewhere all the more. I know that's how it would have worked for me. Glad the door is fixed now.

Popular Posts