Colorful Blankets

Leaving the house a little earlier than needed proved to be a good thing.  Not far from home, while in the rural area in which we live, I passed an open pasture with quite a few horses grazing.  Yet, it was all the blanket colors that got my attention as I said to myself, "Cool...how cool is that!".   

Approaching the next stop sign, I turned left continuing on my journey.  then, looking at the time on the display, I thought, "Why not?  I have plenty of time."  Yes, you guessed it.  I turned around and headed back to the field with the stonewall in front of it and although all I had on me was my cell phone, I stopped to get these.  If you look closely, you'll see not only horses, you'll see a few bovines just over the knoll way, way in the back. 


seeing, saying, sharing...

Colorful Blankets

Saturday Critters 

Brian's Thankful Thursday 


Comments

MadSnapper said…
you did good going back, I would have gone back or even stopped and not gone past a scene like these.
eileeninmd said…
Hello, JP
I am glad you went back, I love the horses. They do have some colorful blankets to keep them warm. Thank you for sharing your link and post. Take care, have a happy weekend!
Sandee said…
Staying warm is a very good thankful. I know those horses are happy to be warm.

Have a fabulous weekend. ♥
I love it when you have time to turn around when you see something beautiful like this! The horses are so neat with their colorful blankets!
Ann said…
Good job going back and getting these. I wish I could get myself to do that.
Such a beautiful sight and the horses look quite content in their blankies. Howdy to the sweet cows too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Ginny Hartzler said…
It is so cool; these people take very good care of their horses. I'm so glad you went back!
yes, JP, I most likely would have done the same and gone back or at least asked Grenville to do so as he is usually the driver on our excursions! The owners obviously take very good care of their animals and good for them and the horses as well.

Popular Posts