The Storm

 
Knowing another storm was coming, I though I'd better hit the road and head home.  Now, although the sun was still out, the wind had already picked up.  Perhaps they smelled it in the air.  Perhaps the approaching storm is what made them race around their enclosure.  Perhaps they were just merely having fun.  Whatever it was, I had to pull over, stop and just enjoy their excitement.

The roan led the way. In fact, it's tail is on the far right of the first photo if you look closely.  As it flew around the hillside, the gray followed willingly.  

The roan stopped.  The gray stopped.  But neither would stop long enough for me to get clear shots.


seeing, saying, sharing...

The Storm

Comments

Ann said…
There is a horse barn and pasture that I occasionally pass. It's always a treat when I see one running through the pasture or rearing up
Ginny Hartzler said…
This is a gorgeous horse, and you got such wonderful shots of it! I can almost smell the coming storm and feel their anticipation!!
MadSnapper said…
running horses make me feel happy.. this one is a beauty
They sure were on the move, they're beautiful!
eileeninmd said…
Hello,

What a pretty sight to see. The horses running, like they are free. They look like they are having fun. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!
How beautiful to see them run! We'll be seeing more horses here that they bring down from the North. Enjoy your Sunday!

Popular Posts