The Den

 It was time to get out of the car and stretch a little.  Pulling over to an area outside of "trail", I thought "why not?" and grabbed the camera off the front seat.  Skirting behind the gate, I began following a small, relatively well-trodden footpath, crossed a few mud puddles and began enjoying the sights.

First was what appeared to be a run-off of some sort loaded with lots of bubbles and tons of reflections.

Then, walking up to a small ridge, I was rewarded with more than I bargained for when it came to reflections.



seeing, saying, sharing...

The Den









Comments

Ann said…
beautiful photos.
You never know what beauty mught be found by getting out and exploring and thanks for sharing your “finds” JP.
Lydia C. Lee said…
Some great shots but I love the second one. Zoomed in on the reflection. Just gorgeous. #WeekendReflection
That looks like such a pretty and calm place!

Popular Posts