Morning Gentlemen

 
Since I go to bed way too early to catch a good glimpse of the moon, I thought I'd get up and see what I could find.  Since the time change, I wake up so early I knew I could get a shot.  Stepping out on the deck on the South side of the house, there it was right where it belonged...lingering in the Southwest.  While I didn't have the right camera , the one I did have handy did a pretty good job.  You can even see the faint outline of the entire thing.  Morning Mr. Moon.  Not bad for an old lady!  A few hours later, the other man woke up.

The Pres hurt his back a week ago and although he is able to stand and walk, getting in and out of a chair is VERY rough.  This, however, is a man who refuses to take an anti-inflammatory or use ice or heat therapy for an extended time.   UGH!  In other words, he's just plain thick and in denial.

ME:  Morning Hon.  How do you feel today?

HIM: I'm fine.  I feel good.

Watching him as he leaves the kitchen hiding toward the GR, I see that he hesitates, turns, avoids sitting in his recliner which is under normal circumstances glued to his butt and head to the couch.  Slowly he lowers himself down and is sprawled out in a few minutes.  

ME:  Do you want the heating pad, or the ice pack?  Do you want some Tylenol?

HIM:  No.  I don't need anything.  I'm good.

Yes, I told him he should go to the ER.  You all can imagine how that went, right?

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Morning Gentlemen

Welcome to My World


Comments

MadSnapper said…
OMG! how did my husband get up there??? i would have said the same thing and the answers would be identical. MACHO MEN! Oh MY. i don't remember seeing a shot like this one where the outline showed all the way around, awesome
Ginny Hartzler said…
I am sorry he won't get help for himself! I think he will if it gets bad enough. When Phil threw his back out a few months ago, we went to the emergency clinic. Just s bit of muscle relaxant would do wonders!
Ann said…
Men are so stubborn.
Our Dad has a bad back but he uses whatever helps, heat/ice, etc.
Debbie said…
men are so stubborn, i think he will come around!!

beautiful capture of the moon!!

Popular Posts