Hidden In Plain Sight

 
Watching the sun slowly rise in the Eastern sky was keeping me preoccupied as I focused the camera.  I never expected one of the Eagles to "photo bomb"my pic.  Apparently, I was right to feel like I was being watched as I walked along the river in the pre-dawn hours.  The raptor was hidden in plain sight as is often the case with these birds.

Today on Thanksgiving as well as on any day...there is SO much I am thankful for.  My belief is simple...the best things in life aren't things.  It is feeling, experiencing, and 

seeing, saying, and sharing... 

Hidden In Plain Sight

Skywatch Friday

Image-In-Ing

Welcome To My World

Thankful Thursday

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!



Comments

MadSnapper said…
you were about to see and share the perfect photo bomber on thanksiving day. We all know how thankful you were to see that photobomber.. Happy TG Day
You are so correct, dear girl. Happy Thanksgiving.
That's a stunning photo! Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!
Ann said…
Beautiful photo. Happy Thanksgiving.
I should get up for a sunrise, but lazy me waits for sunsets. - Margy
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Beautiful photo and backstory.
You are right, things are just things. What's important in life is feeling, sharing, experiencing, seeing, and saying.
Michelle said…
Gorgeous and I like that photobomber. Thanks for linking up.

Popular Posts