Foggy Stuff

When I got home and pulled up the gravel road, I noticed that it was still foggy behind the house.  Yes, right on time..shortly after sunrise.  Although I'm not sure why, I am fascinated by fog.  It seems to lure me in...sometimes for distant shots and sometimes for those close-up, seeing all the details created by the moisture in the cool evening air.

While some think the fog lends an eery feel, to me it adds atmosphere...a calming lightweight blanket waiting to be stored until needed again. My morning walks always result in that calming blanket.  In fact, a favorite quote by John Muir reads:  For every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.


seeing, saying, sharing...
Foggy Stuff

Comments

The fog always reminds me of the old horror/monster movies I used to watch as a kid.
Ann said…
I always love the fog. Except of course if I'm driving in it and it's thicker than pea soup.

Popular Posts