Days of Rays

On the few sunny days that we've had over the past week, I've been treating Katniss to the last days of rays.  While I putzed around in the yard, she enjoyed having a friend or two join her.  This little house finch was all plumped up to keep warm, then decided to take a chance with the "lady in red" close by.

Meanwhile when babysitting "L" (Lady Lincoln) heading to the sun-room, she also spends a lot of time in the absorbing the sun's rays.

Although I KNOW she wanted me to take her outside on the deck so she could enjoy her crate like Katniss does, I decided to play it safe and keep her indoors with me.

Soon, although the sun will still shine on my two favs, the windows will be feeling the cold chill of Winter.

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Days of Rays 

Brian's Thankful Thursday

Saturday Critters



Comments

That sure makes a pretty photo behind the lace curtain! I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine...ours started with fog! Hugs, Diane
MadSnapper said…
so sweet and that last photos is precious, love the curtains too
Ginny Hartzler said…
Such sweet photos of her, my favorite is the beautiful and cute lace curtain one!
eileeninmd said…
Hello,

Cute photos of Katniss. The kitties do enjoy sitting in the sunshine. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.


Someone sure looks to be enjoying that sunshine! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
Shiju Sugunan said…
Liked the behind the curtain photo so much!

My latest post:
https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/11/trip-to-saul-kere-lake.html

Popular Posts