Just Bee-Ing

Getting this shot through the DR slider, I watched this Dove for such a long time.  It just sat comfortably watching and waiting for something, I guess.  Perhaps it was digesting after ground feeding.  Just leave it "be".

Later in the day when the sun was out, I wandered past the garden beds trying to decide when I was going to tackle a little clean-up.  It was then that I spotted the Bumble Bees, some of which were MONSTERS!!!  Compare their body size to the diameter of the marigold..they were GIANTS!  They were so huge I was more than happy to "let them be".
Meanwhile the "regular" sized Bumble buzzed around the blooms as well.  Can you see the difference?  Look closely at the wing length compared to the lower body...it's insane!!


seeing, saying, and sharing...

Just Bee-Ing


Comments

Popular Posts