Disappearing Soon


Before the nor'easter rolled through here this past Tuesday, I knew that it would not be long for the leaves to be on the trees.  I should have taken a ride on a clear, bright sunny day.  However, I didn't.  Those mornings were already taken.  By the time I had a free morning, as you can see,  I came home home with trees and water...decorated with early morning mist.  But, hey, it's a reflection, right?

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Disappearing Soon

Weekend Street Reflection

Comments

Ann said…
It may not be a clear, bright and sunny day but this picture is gorgeous
Ginny Hartzler said…
It is gorgeous! I love the mist, it makes the photo so moody and atmospheric.
MadSnapper said…
its gorgeous and I can see canoes on the water coming out of the mist, it is like a scene from Last of The Mohawks
You captured a beautiful scene, JP, and that mist over the water really added to the beauty of this scenic. Thanks for sharing.
I agree with the others. The mist adds character to the shot and its lovely. We've been having lots of fog here as well and it makes all the hills and colors something special to see. No way I could get a decent picture of them but I can enjoy them.
James said…
Amazing reflection! Oh, how I miss the beautiful east coast autumns.
I was able to save your photo then upload it to Linky. I don't know why it has problems with some blogs.
I agree, that's absolutely beautiful!

Popular Posts