A Smart Move

Living here has it's advantages.  Grant you when the we had to pull the garbage bins up the long gravel road, it wasn't easy, but the view cannot be beat.  No, it isn't a mountain.  Nor is it close to living on one.  After all, it's only a ridge...a ridge that is 90% forest...a ridge that runs for miles.

As for those garbage bins, when I asked the Pres to remove the wooden platform that my MIL used when she gardened, he couldn't understand why.  Laughing at me and telling me I was making a big mistake, I simply ignored him.  

Pointing out to him that the small platform area on the back of the golf cart (where a golfer would put his clubs) would hold one garbage bin PERFECTLY and that I could then secure the bin with a bungee cord, he laughed no more.

Now, when the weather is bad, I put the bin on the platform, secure it and "tool down to the road."

seeing, saying, and sharing...

A Smart Move

 

Comments

Phil Slade said…
I found you JP. My phone couldn't connect. If you keep moving, home or blog, no one will ever find you. LOL!
Ann said…
Now that is working smarter not harder. Good plan
Excellent problems solving skills! Maybe a future post showing you tooling down the road?
Greetings and Salutations! Moving garbage bins down the ridge on the back of a golf cart sounds like a good plan to me. The area you live in is sooo beautiful.
MARY JAMES said…
One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.
Revrunner said…
Garbaging vs. golfing. :-)
Thank you for showing me the place

Popular Posts