There It Was

 
Skimming through my photos I was looking for two in particular...a sky shot as well as a black and white to hook up to two of my favorite blogs.  Quite honestly, after about a half hour, I gave up and decided that I would edit something later when I got back home.

Heading to the river which is still in the "drawdown" phase, I got out of my car and began walking.  As I continued to chomp on my apple (yes, a Granny Smith), I held my small camera in my right hand.  Walking to the far end of the gun range, when I turned to look back toward my car, I saw Justin's white pickup parked in it's usual spot.

At first I thought I'd use his truck for the B & W.  Then I looked up.  Yes, on this very overcast, gloomy, drizzly morning, I found just what I needed provided by Mother Nature herself.

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Black and White Weekend

Skywatch Friday

Comments

Popular Posts