The Beast

In the morning, after returning from "wherever," I've been sneaking in a little weeding every now and then when it's cool.  Because the ferns had spread so much, I decided to try out my new BFF...the Root Assassin.  (I swear that I'm not making up the name, although it fits it perfectly!)   I believe I told you about it when I went out to my son's to dig Hostas which I then brought to my daughter's over the Summer.

After seeing it in action at my son's, I immediately wanted to order one.  It is made of steel and the serrated jagged edges on both sides sever roots as it goes down into the ground and as it comes up  It is AMAZING!!  I'm telling you this thing is a beast!!

If ever you've had to dig something like ferns for instance which have an extensive root system, this is your tool.  In fact, that's what I was doing the day I took this...removing Sensitive Ferns that have just gotten out of control along the garden bed's front edge.

seeing, saying, and sharing...

The Beast

My Corner of the World

Brian's Thankful Thursday

Comments

Popular Posts