Passing Through...For Now


Coming home from getting my haircut last week, rather than taking the fastest route, I decided to go the back way.  The ride is through countryside and passes by one of the locations of an Eagles nest that I kept an eye on this year.

When I got to the lake, I was surprised to see only ONE person fishing so I stopped for a few minutes.  More than likely it will be another hangout next mating season to see if the pair returns to their existing nest or builds nearby.

Getting in my car and glancing out on the water, I decided that I should make this my next kayaking adventure.  I've was told this year that there are lots of coves to explore.   After sizing up the shoreline boat launch, putting in and taking out might be a little rough, but I think I can pull it off.

seeing, saying, sharing...

Passing Through...For Now

Weekend Reflection

Comments

Popular Posts