Oops!

Walking around the yard the other day and noticing the dented downspout, I wondered if the Pres had seen it yet.  He hadn't said anything but then again I don't know why I would expect him to.  This is a man who doesn't even notice that I've put up the Christmas tree!  

Seriously, one year I decorated the tree before he got home.  He walked in, sat in his recliner facing TV like always and said nothing.  Since the Christmas tree is in the corner left of the TV, I thought and was hoping for some recognition.  NOTHING.  Finally I said, "What do you think?"

HIM:  "Of what?" said the man of the hour.

ME:  "The tree!  I put up our tree today.  What do you think?"

HIM:  "Oh...nice.  What are we having for supper?"

Anyway, with that memory in my mind, I went into the house and asked him to come outside.  Walking him over to the walkway and pointed down.

HIM:  "Oh, what happened here?  What did you do back into it?"

ME:  "Yep, I must have."

HIM:  "What's for supper?"

seeing, saying, and sharing...

Oops

Comments

Popular Posts