Fast Forward


Stashing most of my small appliances in this. very nifty and very convenient corner cabinet located directly beneath a typical kitchen upper corner cabinet has been the best!   I first learned of such a thing once my BFFs had their home built nearly twenty years ago.   So when the Pres and I signed the deal with our builder 10 years ago, I did my best to describe it and asked if he could get one from the cabinet salesroom for our kitchen.  That's when the fast forwarding came into play.

Asking me to send him a picture of it,  I. asked my BFF to take a pic on her phone, both open (exposing the appliances) and closed, text it to me which I forwarded to my guy.  Fast forward 10 years and all I can say. it has served me well.  Of course,  the name "appliance garage" which he came up with has stuck

seeing, saying, sharing...

Fast Forward






 

Comments

Popular Posts