What's Wrong With People?

 
By the time I finished all my errands yesterday, I had forgotten all about getting a sky shot while I was out so I grabbed this one at the top of our gravel road before I put the car in the garage.  It took my mind off things.  You see...

When I was almost home and had just turned onto our gravel, I stopped the car so I could grab the newspaper and the mail.  I couldn't help but notice a black car parked on the corner.  It had tinted windows and was parked right in the middle of the road as a young man was literally throwing out all the garbage from his car onto the grass.  He shook out his car mats, tossed a coffee cup or two and other fast food garbage on the grass bordering the road.

While I despise littering, I was afraid to say anything since I was alone.  On the morning news, I had heard about a manhunt for someone carrying a gun on one of the major highways between CT and MA.

When I think about it, I wondered.  Why would someone be so disrespectful and sloppy?  Is that how he was raised?  What is wrong with people?  Is it me?  

seeing, saying, sharing...

What's Wrong With People?

Black and White Weekend

Skywatch Friday

Comments

Popular Posts