Too Hot To Garden

 
Clipping some of the plants on the East side of the house that were a little too wet from all the rain we got so far this month, I was glad to see the vibrant color on the Crocosmia.  Refreshing and full of life, it's vibrancy is hopefully a sign of things to come. 

Trying to work in the yard only during the morning hours, I made arrangements to go to my son's and help dig a few hostas so I can then bring them out to my daughter's later in the week.  My son is 1 1/2 hrs West of us while my daughter is 1 1/2 hrs East of us.  Although I've done the entire trip in one day, now that we have this heat and humidity, I decided to break it up.

Yes, 14 pots filled with different varieties will head East soon.  The remaining 12 varieties will be dug this Fall.  And as usual, I learned about a new tool while at my son's.  It's called  Root Assassin.  Now I just have to locate one.  Sadly our Home Depot did not have them but after watching that thing in action, I'm not giving up!

seeing, saying, sharing...

Too Hot To Garden

Image-In-Ing

Our World Tuesday

My Corner of the World


Comments

Popular Posts