Duck, Duck, Plover???

DUCK

DUCK

PLOVER


Forget "duck, duck, goose," we have "duck, duck, plover!"

They sit on my small wall that is near the pergola and not far from my chair when I'm outside.  They were bought several years ago, remain outside year round and make me smile.  However, the Pres thought I was crazy when I took delivery of a box full of ducks made of rocks.  I remember it as if it was yesterday.  It went something like this....

HIM:  "You got a package today.  It's heavy.  What did you order?"

ME:  "Rock ducks.  Look.  Aren't they adorable?  There's three of them and they are all different."

HIM:  "You paid money for those????"

ME:  "Yep and I LOVE them!"

HIM:  "With all the rocks here in CT we could have made them."

ME:  "Really?  What would you use to make their bills?"

Like I said in the beginning of the story, it was years ago.  I'm still waiting for an answer.


seeing, saying, sharing...

Duck, Duck, Plover???









 

Comments

Popular Posts