A Space Issue

 
So Katniss discovered the windowsill in my bedroom a long time ago.  Yes, I bought one of those things that hang from the window yet she seems to favor the hard windowsill with her favorite blankie instead.  Rather than force her onto something she's not fond of for some reason, I caved and thought, if it works for her, it can't be all that bad. 

However, here's what we are now facing.  She wants to stay in my bedroom all night after sleeping most of the day away on the sill after listening to the birds, watching the chipmunks, squirrels and grasshoppers hop in the grass as well as just stare at the flowers "growing" I guess.

Lately she's been staying on the sill at night because I leave the window open which if fine.  But the other night...holy moosepoops...she decided to catch a snooze in my bed, pinning me into a very narrow spot.  I couldn't even roll over!!!  I mean c'mon...she weighs 11.5 lbs.  How much space does a cat need??

seeing, saying, sharing...

A Space Issue

Brian's Thankful Thursday

Comments

Popular Posts