The Circle


Sometimes life with the Pres is a bit confusing.  It reminds me of a BIG CIRCLE.  Now, you're probably wondering why I have a photo of this bowl of corn.  I'm hoping it will become clear after you read what just happened.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw the butter dish sitting on the counter.  Since it wasn't there when I went downstairs to fold the laundry, I turned toward the Pres and said,"Why is the butter dish on the counter?"

HIM:  "I cut the corn off the two ears of corn and put it in a bowl."

ME:  "So why is the butter dish on the counter?"

HIM:  "I don't know."

seeing, saying, sharing...

 The Circle

Image-In-Ing

Our World Tuesday

My head is still spinning.  Did I miss something?  Did he mention the butter dish? Maybe I need to get out more.  Maybe I should go mow or something.  Or maybe I should just stop picking up after him!!

Comments

Popular Posts