Nestled Works


"Nestled" has always been one of my favorite words.  I don't know why but it has.  I think it's the connotation of the word.  My reason for telling you this is because I just realized how useful the small end tables I picked up could really be.  The openness of the bottom lets me pop in a plant when I want and makes hosing the pollen off easy (as I did right before this shot).

Buying them because one fits inside the other (they "nestle), they work great under the pergola.   Taking up less space when storing them off season,  they were in my mind a bargain.   

And just yesterday, I realized that they make a great "holding tank" for Katniss while I ready her "crate" because she just didn't want to wait to get outside.


seeing, saying, sharing...

Nestled Works

Shadow Shot Sunday 2 

Comments

Popular Posts