SOLD!!

 

Asking the Pres if I could make this area around the small shrub easier to mow with Lucy June, I decided that I would dig out the section of grass (which was the hardest part I might add), put down some weed mat and then top that with mulch.

Explaining that navigating in and around the pergola pillar, the shrub and the stonewall was a pain in the butt, he listened staring down at the space.  Before giving him my sales pitch,  I had thought it through and knew that creating a simple angle would solve the problem.  I just needed his "buy in" because although I do the majority of the yard maintenance, he's in charge.

When I took these photos, all I had left to do is pound in the edging on the outer edge.  As usual, during the project, I discovered another "life's lesson"...box cuters are a lot sharper than scissors!!! (Don't worry...no stitches needed!!)

seeing, saying, sharing...

SOLD

Comments

Popular Posts