Seasonal Changes

 

Whether in the woods, or on a road trip, it seems I always find something of interest.  Whether it's a Downy in the snow pecking away at my trees OR a Gull and Heron catching the ocean breeze, it all works for me.  Change is GOOD.  Change is HEALTHY.  Change can be either exhausting or invigorating.  I prefer invigorating!! 


Making for an easy photo shoot, my favorite Cardinals were out and about in the freak snow that we had yesterday (04/16/21).
The most recent  visitors to the feeders have been the American Goldfinches.  This time of the year, they match the Daffs and Forsythia, although many do not realize that they turn blah brown with their Winter molt.  In the Spring, they again molt, shedding all but their wing and tail feathers.


seeing, saying, sharing...

Seasonal Changes


Comments

Popular Posts