A La Cart
It was far too cold and definitely too windy to work outside so a decision was made to do a lot of the work inside. The Pres did a great job taping and prepping the old golf cart in my garage. When he came in and said he was done for today, I asked him about the roof.
HIM: "I wasn't going to do the roof."
ME: "Hon, really? How can you paint the entire cart and NOT paint the roof?!"
HIM: "Easy. I just don't do it. I'm afraid the overspray will hit the body."
ME: "Is the roof removable? Pointing to the crews on the top rail...Doesn't it come off with those screws?"
HIM: "Oh, yea I guess."
ME: "Great! Now we just take it off altogether and paint both the top and the underside."
to be continued....I think
seeing, saying, sharing...
A La Cart


Comments