A La Cart (cont.)


On Good Friday, the Pres said he was heading out to work in his garage and since I normally don't ask him why, he was gone before I knew it.  Besides, I was preoccupied making the desserts for Easter...coconut cake and lemon cake.

Around lunch time, in he walked grunting and groaning, mumbling about something being a pain in the butt.  When he woke up from his nap, he once again headed out to the garage, telling me to come out when I could.  Cakes cooling on their respective racks, I grabbed my tea and headed out to his garage.



The Pres had worked hard painting the cart and it showed.  It looked amazing!!  I know I never could have or would have done what he did.  He was happy with the results too.

Oh, while I still have you.  If you remember, the Pres said he wasn't going to paint the roof.  Well, he didn't however, good old Clorox Clean-Up did a great job cleaning it.  So there we were, ready for Easter and having my youngest granddaughter drive the golf cart which was so much fun.  And the Pres?  He loved his coconut cake just as much as my DIL loved us singing Happy Birthday a few days early!!

seeing, saying, sharing...

A La Cart (cont.)

Comments

Popular Posts