A New House


When I came home with the cedar bluebird box, the Pres looked at me and said, "And where is THIS ONE going?" with that tone.

ME:  "It's replacing the broken one.  I took that one down today," although I did not mention that I broke the pole it was on....GULP.

HIM:  "Well, we still have a few hours of daylight, let's do it now."

ME:  "Hon, I might as well tell you now that I had a hard time getting the pole out of the ground."

HIM:  "You have to be careful that the pole doesn't snap off in the ground.  They're not easy to get out."

ME:  "Yep, that's just what happened."

HIM:  grumble grumble grumble

Within minutes the new house was attached to the pole after a small discussion on which way the "North" sign should point.  (BTW, the brambles you see to the lower right are raspberry bushes.)

I wonder how many days I'll have to wait for new tenants???

seeing, saying, sharing...

A New House

My Corner of the World

Thankful Thursday



Comments

Popular Posts