Too Much Fog


I wear glasses.  They are progressive lens.  I also wear my mask when out in public.  For nearly a year, I have tried just about every hint or suggestion that I have come across on how to prevent glasses from fogging.  As you can see, I've tried an eyeglass sprays...something called Cat Crap as well as Fog Block and Zeiss' Fog Defender in addition to regular eyeglass cleaner.  

Cat Crap-"cleans and polishes glass and plastic; repeals lint and dust;prevents fogging"

Fog Block-"anti-fog solution for PPE masks" 

Zeiss' Fog Defender-"safe and effective fog prevention"

Just last week someone suggested shaving creme so yesterday during my Walmart run, I picked up a small travel size can.   We'll see how that works.

seeing, sharing, saying...

Too Much Fog

Thankful Thursday

My Corner of the World

Comments

Popular Posts