The Big Chill...Bleak

This morning it was 9 degrees when I got out of my car to walk through the snow.  Although I know it would be easier to use my snowshoes, I thought that the cardio would be good for me.  I will say that by the time I headed back to my car, I thought to my self...my legs are so tired, I hope I can make it the last 100 yds!!  Honestly I couldn't wait to get in the car out of the cold.

As soon as I got in, I removed my masks (yes, double masking...fist a disposable, then a cloth) and removed my old red bomber hat.  I found that masking up really helps keep my face warms although I am out and about on my own, I wear them.  The cold air had formed small ice pellets around the rim of the hat, yet it was my toes that were really cold as I'd forgotten to put my toe warmers in my boots!  Those things are next to miraculous!!

Next week will be the same along with ice storms supposedly...several in fact.  Stay warm if you're in the section of the country that is in it's path.  

As for our COVID vaccines, the Pres is done.  This morning was his second.  My first is scheduled later this month..WOOT! WOOT!  According to my calculations, I should be all set by the time Spring arrives.  And speaking of Spring, I received an email the other day...our Osprey will be migrating North in less than six weeks!!  So forget the bleak forecast, before you know it,  I'll be all over the place...Eagles, Osprey...what an exciting year!!

seeing, saying, sharing...

The Big Chill...Bleak

Image-In-Ing

Our World Tuesday


Comments

Popular Posts