Seeds of Change


Feeling a few ounces lighter now that I got my haircut, and have a beautiful smile (after my dental cleaning), I am ready for my fist COVID vaccine this weekend.  With only two days to go, although this may sound selfish, I am hoping and praying they don't run out of vaccine!  Once that is done, I can set up my next appointment for round two. 

Like everyone, I'm doing some research about "life after the vaccine (s)".  Social distancing, hand washing and mask wearing will continue but perhaps with Spring and Summer arriving soon, we will all see, remember and appreciate fresh air once again.  

Recently, a very good friend of my step-daughter gave the Pres and I some N95 masks when we last saw him.  Handing them to the Pres, he said, he wanted to take care of us.   I thought that was so darn sweet of him! 

seeing, saying, sharing...

Seeds of Change

Thankful Thursday

Thankful isn't the word for friends, and kind gestures!!

Comments

Popular Posts