Warming Up



Mornings here have been about 18 degrees Fahrenheit so when I get home from my pre-dawn escapades, I'm ready to warm up.  Not only am I starving by the time I return, which is usually by 9, I'm ready to gobble up just about anything.

I've been making deviled eggs and I generally grab two on the way out the door along with my apple and water.  Bear in mind, after my coffee, I have my cereal and almond milk.  That's usually in my belly by 5:30 so the eggs hold me until I return.

Lately, I've been been making a big, fat scrambled egg sandwich (2 eggs/no milk) on one slice of healthy grain bread, toasted, of course.

seeing, saying, sharing...

Warming Up

Brian's Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

So today I am thankful for the fire within me...the fire. that drives me along this road called life. 

Comments

Popular Posts