Time Flies

 


Flowing freely thanks to the warmer temps and the melting snow, the river has become almost like a second home.  Noticing when the slightest thing is out of place...like a new log washed down river that is stuck along the bank, or the bobcat tracks in the snow...and yet always feeling comfortable, I continue to respect my surroundings.  

In a few short weeks we will well be on our way into the New Year and although I made no resolutions per se, I am going to try to be better...better at caring, better at sharing, better at giving, better at listening, better at everything I do.

2020 seemed to go by quickly.  

Was that because I was too preoccupied with COVID?

Or was it that I was too preoccupied with what it is I do?  

Whatever the reason, it certainly has been a life changing experience.  Once again I've learned a lot!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR...may it be better for all of us...happier, healthier and more prosperous!

seeing, saying, sharing...

Time Flies

with you and

Skywatch Friday

Weekend Reflections


Comments

Popular Posts