A Gift Remembered...A Story



This reminded me of a gift I once received from the Pres.  It went something like this:

"Hon, I got you something special for Valentines Day this year," said the Pres.

Peaking my curiosity, I said, "Really?  Where did you get my present from?"

"Well, remember I told you old Mrs SoandSo died/  Well, I went over to her place and her son told me I could take what I wanted.  C'mon, it's outside, I just brought it home."

Yep, there IT was...an old rusty plow!  And you know what?  I loved it!!!  We brought it with us from CT to VA when we moved there but unfortunately, it stayed in VA when we sold the place.  The Pres didn't want to make a special trip to haul it back up here to CT.  But that was okay.  It belongs there.

seeing, saying, sharing...

A Gift Remembered

with you and those at

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

Comments

Popular Posts