The Shortcut

Typically when it's time for me to do Fall cleanup, I can knock it out all in a few days.  However, now that I'm "older," it seems to be taking more time.  Although time is something we all have plenty of now, it's with these things called "age" and "time", that I've noticed new ideas are coming to light.  

For instance, last week (by the time you read this), I decided to clean-up the upper stonewall, which, as you can see by the photo, meant cut back all the dying ferns, and perennials.  Gathering the gear I would need I headed out to tackle the task, only to think about taking a shortcut this year.

This year I brought out my weed whacker and literally decided to "give it a whirl".  What a genius I am!!  It worked like a charm.  First I skimmed along the top of the wall, then the front in between the rocks.  

seeing, saying, and sharing...

The Shortcut

with you and 

Shadow Shot Sunday 2

Comments

Popular Posts