More Leaves

Several weeks ago, I shared a story about one lone root of dried up butterfly bush that the Pres brought home from our neighbor (Don't Give Up).  I just had to show you what it looks like today.  It even gave us one little bloom!!

Scooting outside to take a quick pic even though it's cloudy and damp, you can see why I don't give up.  This year has been a banner year for yard work and hopefully it will pay off come Spring.  A friend let me dig six itty bitty (about 3") Red Maple sprouts from around their tree which I potted and cared for all Summer.  Last weekend they were strategically placed mostly on the perimeter of the yard with the exception of one.  It was planted where another tree once stood and should do well in that location, giving us a bright touch of "red."



seeing, saying, and sharing...

More Leaves

with you and those at

Natures Notes 2

Comments

Popular Posts