Together

Yes, I've had a sore heel.  Because of that I've restricted my physical activities for the past week or so...no hiking, no kayaking...just working around the house and yard.   I will admit though that I've had the best company ever.  


For instance, when I washed the first floor exterior of the house by hand, she basked in the sunshine in her screen house.  When it got a little too warm in the Southern sun, I rolled out the shade so she didn't get too hot.

 

 

When it was time to move to the West side of the house, I relocated Katniss too.  After all, she needed to watch the bugs crawl and the birds fly.  Remaining fixated on them, she seems to be fond of worms and slugs, although she does go a little crazy when a bird flies right at her crate...LOL!

So I scrubbed the vinyl siding while she watched the dragonflies come and go.

 

While I washed and rinsed the vinyl trim around the windows, she watched  the toads hop out of the way of the cold hose water.



 

Yes, this is the meaning of "together" in our world of today.

seeing, saying, and sharing...
 
Together
 
with those at
 

Comments

Popular Posts