This Tiger Has Stripes

Other than the past few days, I've been without a car.  The Pres' truck went in AGAIN for repairs.  This time it was his brake booster (whatever that is).  All I know is he used my car every day and boy was it dirty when I got it back!!

Add caption
No this is not about me washing the car.  This post, once again, is a recap of activities.  I don't know about you but it seems that I am busier than ever...especially with my new MOWER.  Although my sister insists that I should name it, I haven't though of anything yet.  If you have any ideas, let me know.

Improving tremendously my efficiency and mishaps are now down to zero.  The first time I used it, I ran over three "wanna be trees" that the Pres had planted!!  OOPS!!!  However, in my defense, he didn't even have a stake near them and they were only three inches tall.  My next mishap was the result of a decision I made.  I was in a tight corner and had a choice, run over an evergreen bush (that I paid for $$$) or hit the stonewall causing a few rocks to dislodge.  In my mind, there was no choice.  I choose to damage the wall which I rebuilt when I was done anyway....LOL!!!


So yesterday was the fourth time I've driven it and I am almost as the Pres now says "an Ace", although the day I ran over his teeny wanna-be trees, he was not a happy camper!!!  

Now, even when the Pres is home, I mow the lawn, do the weed eating and all of the gardening.  Using his ATV, he fertilizes and puts down the grass seed and cuts down trees to make room for new ones.  (Story coming soon)

  

I'm ending this post with words of wisdom from a good friend.  "This tiger has one more stripe."  

seeing, saying, and sharing...

This Tiger Has Stripes
with you and


Comments

Popular Posts